“Setting the standard in patient care is our driving mission”
– Dr. Asad Cheema, M.D.
Dr. Asad Cheema, M.D.
With an extensive background in Pain Management and Anesthesiology, Dr. Cheema is passionate about providing patients with a holistic approach to managing their pain.
Dr. Cheema is a Board Certified Anesthesiologist and Pain Medicine physician who is now seeing patients at his new clinic in Joliet, Illinois. He has extensive knowledge and experience of latest technologies in the complex specialty of pain medicine. Using a holistic approach, Dr. Cheema treats symptoms as well as the root causes of chronic pain conditions. He is committed to providing compassionate care to improve the quality of life of his patients.
Dr. Cheema is affiliated with Provena St. Joseph Hospital and Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital.
Education & Accolades
- Imperial College of Science, University of London
- St. Mary’s Hospital Medical School, London, UK MBBS, 1988-1994
Internship in Surgery/Medicine
St. Mary’s Hospital, London, UK 1994-1995
- Vocational Training for General Medical Practice, University of Oxford, UK, 1996-1999
- Anesthesiology Residency, University of Illinois Chicago 1999-2003
- Pain Management, University of Illinois Chicago 2003-2004
- UK Certification in Family Practice Medicine, 1999
- Diplomat of the American Board of Anesthesiology, 2005
- ABA, Board Certified in Pain Medicine, 2006
What our patients say...
“Dr. Cheema has made me feel young! ” -Lou Hoehn
“I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor that is passionate about what he does!” -Christine Wade
“The Dr. is very knowledgeable and experienced.” -Christina Eggert